Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Trout For President


We are in the heat of the presidential campaign and many of you may be looking for an alternative to your choices. So let me introduce TROUT.

For those of you who don't know. Jacob and a group of friends developed two characters during their 3rd grade class. It was a story of two penguins named TROUT & TUNA. They had many adventures over the course of third grade. Thanks to a good friend and co-worker (Scott). Trout & Tuna became a real illustration that was then created into t-shirts for the whole class. 

We thought we'd continue TROUT's journey, maybe TUNA can be his running mate in the course of the next couple of weeks. He hasn't announced his running mate yet. But for now you can start getting your TROUT for PRESIDENT apparel at cafepress.com/troutandtuna

I figured Sarah Palin is only 5 years older than me, maybe if I run for school board this year, mayor next year, I could be governor by the time I'm 42 and then I'll be ready to go as TROUT's vice presidential candidate in 2012. (Just in case things don't work out with TUNA).

HAPPY VOTING!

No comments: