Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Where's My Dining Room?







We sat and ate dinner last night and the phone rang. Wrestling practice was cancelled do to the ice.  I saw the light bulb over Carlos' head go off. He said...I can move the table and put the mat down here in the dining room. We had a few pieces of mat that they were throwing out from the community center, so the furniture moved out to the living room and foyer....and the mat moved in. We have a mat in the garage, but first it's cold out there and second it's slightly covered right now. Jacob & Alex thought it was a great idea. Champ was banned from the mat, so I'm not sure he liked the idea.

There isn't any practice again tonight, so the next question I got was...Do you want me to put everything back tonight. They were already planning a day of wrestling if school was cancelled today. (We just got the call....It's Cancelled) 

For those of you who don't know, Carlos wants to convert the garage to a gym. After last night it can't come soon enough. Get Off Your Knees, Elbow Deep, Peterson, Focus, Wizard, Shoot with your eyes open. I think he said the same thing 100 times each.  I also had to burn a candle because it began to smell like a wrestling room. I think they are just immune to the smell.  : )


1 comment:

Patty S said...

ERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!
i didn't know you blogged!
i saw you left a comment on stacy's blog so i clicked on your name and here i am!!!!
HOW ARE YOU?????
i was just asking stacy about you - if she heard from you lately.
stop by and visit me at my blog
http://pattyschaffer.typepad.com/
patty :-)