Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Coloring Eggs!

What would Easter be without coloring Easter Eggs. Every year on Good Friday we color Easter Eggs at Nan & Pop Pops. It's funny to watch what evolves during the creative process. This year Jacob decided that he was going to put the egg in every color and try and create the color of a "Turd"? Yes folks, this is what 10 & 11 year old boys love to talk about turds, farts, poop. It's almost as though we've gone back in time to when they were 5 and everything they found hysterical involved the word...POOP! Soon the turds will be gone and the it will be girls! YIKES! I'll stick with turds for now.

Also for those of you who have befriended me on Facebook, watch out for a mysterious instant message from me that says....I farted. Yes folks, I showed Jacob the Instant Message feature on facebook and he thinks it's funny to pretend he's me, telling family and friends that I just farted! Like I would ever do anything like that....Please! ; )




Alex taking count of his eggs.



Jacob concentrating on the creation of the "Turd Egg"



The first color....



After all the efforts of dipping in every color to get to the final product. He dropped it. He thought the cracks added some character.

1 comment:

Patty S said...

omg too funny about the turd egg. ben has had the 'potty humor' for a few years now and he is just seven. yup, i'll take that over the girls thing too.
patty :-)