Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Good Day Lads

We had never been to the Renaissance Faire, and this year we ventured back in time. The boys had a great time. Some of the attire was quite interesting. All I have to say is even back in the day, women tried to squeeze into clothing that really wasn't their size. It was still a great time.

I don't know if they were more fascinated with the balloon animals that he was making or the fact that the bottom of his stilts had baby shoes on them.
The window is closing where I'm allowed to take pictures in public, but I guess these costumes were cool enough to be caught on film with.
A Ride on the Hippogriff turned out to be somewhat traumatic for Chloe. The Pirate that was pushing the Hippogriff was gunning for Chloe. Of course the older cousins thought it was funny, there Jacob is laughing and Chloe hiding her head. When we saw him later in the day...he didn't forget Chloe. ; )
5 minutes being there and Alex was summoned to pick up rocks and hand them out to all the people he saw (Orders of the Queen.) Later in the day, he did give some rocks to someone who traded him for some prettier ones.

Carlos thought it would be fun to try on these garment. He was telling me to take a picture and then the lady yelled at me. I think Jacob is in shock...when she turned around, her boobs were barely in her dress.


No comments: